“Speaking Out for Them”
Corporate Partner Membership
Save the Chimps’ Corporate Partners are the corporate and professional leadership whose mission is to support and enable Save the Chimps to continue to provide the best in chimp care, as well as community education and outreach programs. A Corporate Partner Membership will offer leading businesses the opportunity to act as an integral part of Save the Chimps, aiding to build awareness of the sanctuary among local, national and international business communities.
REASONS TO BECOME A CORPORATE PARTNER
- Invest in one of the world’s most prominent animal welfare organizations and help provide the chimpanzees in our care a peaceful and dignified retirement.
- Enhance your corporate image by demonstrating commitment and support to the community.
- Publicity. Corporate Partners will be listed on Save the Chimps’ website for 12 months. Additional recognition may include Save the Chimps’ social media pages and online communications.
- Invitations to special events and fundraisers throughout the year. Opportunity to be recognized and distribute promotional materials.
- Opportunity for permanent recognition through naming opportunities. To learn more contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Levels of Corporate Partner Membership:
- Advisor – Begins at $25,000 annual sponsorship
- Advocate – Begins at $10,000 annual sponsorship
- Supporter – Begins at $5,000 annual sponsorship
- Friend – Organizations who have committed to monthly donations equaling at least $1,500 annually
Current Corporate Partners
ADVISOR – $25,000 + annual sponsorship level
Provides the chimps with nutritionally fortified bars for their meals.
ADVOCATE – $10,000 to $24,999 annual sponsorship level
SUPPORTER – $5,000 to $9,999 annual sponsorship level
FRIENDS – Organizations that have committed to weekly or monthly donations of goods or services
Save the Chimps is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation and all gifts are tax-deductible to the extent provided by state and federal law.
100% of such gifts are utilized by the Sanctuary to support its operations. Official documents and financial information are available upon request and provided to all Corporate Partner Members.