Giving Day for Apes
Giving Day for Apes is a global day to raise awareness and individual support for great apes and gibbons throughout Africa, Asia, and North America. Save the Chimps is one of 35 participating sanctuaries.
This year we will be hosting a special event in honor of Giving Day for Apes — for every $35 donation made in honor of that day — guests can virtually tour our Sanctuary via a private video link. The link isn’t active yet, but if you want to save your spot, email email@example.com.
Other Ways to help:
- Start a fundraiser to benefit Save the Chimps (details below)
- Donate to Save the Chimps’ Giving Day for Apes page
- Share on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Email your friends to tell them about Giving Day for Apes
Start Your Own Fundraiser
Giving Day for Apes gives you the chance to make a big difference in the lives of our chimpanzee residents. Create a fundraiser for Save the Chimps and not only will you be raising money for our beloved chimpanzee residents, you will also be helping us win sponsored cash prizes and reach our fundraising goals. To create a fundraiser for Save the Chimps simply visit our Giving Day for Apes page and click “fundraise”, then follow these five simple steps below.
- Enter a title – keep it simple or make it fun and creative, it’s your fundraiser.
- Add a brief description. This will show as a preview on the page that lists all fundraisers. Set your goal and a campaign end date. Be sure to set the end date on or after October 15th.
- Add photos and video. Use your own or download photos of Allie, Debbie, and the sanctuary to use.
- Share the story of why you are fundraising for Save the Chimps and why people should give.
- Publish your page and share!
Thank you for your support!