Double your donation with matching gifts.
Your gift to Save the Chimps could go twice as far to support the more than 250 chimps in our care. Many employers offer matching gift programs that double or even triple charitable contributions made by their employees. Many employers also offer volunteer matching programs that match employee volunteerism with corporate donations.
Combined Federal Campaign
Benefits to Donating through CFC:
• Payroll deduction makes it convenient for you to give by allowing you to distribute your contribution throughout the entire year.
• You can budget your annual contribution rather than respond to individual appeals.
• Donations to CFC charities are tax deductible.
• Every charity eligible to receive Combined Federal Campaign must meet 10 accountability standards, such as an annual audit. When donating through the CFC, you will know exactly how much each charity spends on program, administration, and fundraising.
• Having your gift deducted from your paycheck is a simple way to provide a real boost to the charities you choose to support. Having just $10 deducted from your pay every two weeks adds up to a donation of $260 over the year.
• It’s a simple way to make a difference and support a worthy cause.
Federal employees may also make donations through the Combined Federal Campaign. CFC number is: 36492
DID YOU KNOW
More than 80% of the money given to charities comes from individuals. Donations made by people like you are critical part of fulfilling our mission.
Thanks to the help of our dedicated volunteers, Save the Chimps often participates in Kick-Off Campaigns across the nation. This is a wonderful opportunity to talk to volunteers and learn first-hand how your donations are benefiting over 250 chimpanzees who live in permanent sanctuary at Save the Chimps.
Thank you for your support!