“Speaking Out for Them”
Corporate Partner Membership
Save the Chimps’ Corporate Partners are the corporate and professional leadership whose mission is to support and enable Save the Chimps to continue to provide the best in chimp care, as well as community education and outreach programs. A Corporate Partner Membership will offer leading businesses the opportunity to act as an integral part of Save the Chimps, aiding to build awareness of the Sanctuary among local, national and international business communities.
REASONS TO BECOME A SAVE THE CHIMPS CORPORATE PARTNER
- Invest in one of the world’s most prominent animal welfare organization (the largest for rescued chimpanzees) and play a major role in providing the best in chimpanzee care and supporting continued education and community outreach programs.
- Enhance your corporate image by demonstrating your commitment and support to the community.
- Publicity. Each Corporate Partner will be listed in STC publications as well as logo and link on our website for 12 months. Additional recognition on STC social media sites (ie. Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and monthly e-blasts.
- Invitation to and recognition during the STC Membership Day (open to the public), including distribution of your business’ promotional materials to all guests.
- Networking opportunities with other business leaders and residents through the US and abroad for Corporate Partner members, including invitations to special events and fundraisers throughout the year.
- Opportunity for permanent recognition though naming opportunities. Naming opportunities begin with $100,000 annual sponsorship
Levels of Corporate Partner Membership:
- Friend – Up to $4,999 and below annual sponsorship level
- Supporter – Begins at $5,000 annual sponsorship
- Advocate – Begins at $10,000 annual sponsorship
- Advisor – Begins at $25,000 annual sponsorship
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Corporate Partners
ADVISOR – $25,000 + annual sponsorship level
- Greens+ – Provides the chimps their nutritionally fortified bars for mealtime.
ADVOCATE – $10,000 to $24,999 annual sponsorship level
- No current partners
SUPPORTER – $5,000 to $9,999 annual sponsorship level
- Al’s Family Farms – Provides fresh citrus for all the chimps.
- The Packers of Indian River – Provides fresh citrus for the chimps.
- WalMart Distribution Ctr #7038 – Provides nutritional and household items to the sanctuary.
- Ft. Pierce Branch of Coca-Cola Refreshments – Provides Vitaminwater, MinuteMaid, and Powerade for the chimps.
FRIEND $4,999 and below annual sponsorship level
- Nordic Naturals – Provides vitamins and supplements for the chimps.
Save the Chimps is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation and all gifts are tax-deductible to the extent provided by state and federal law. 100% of such gifts are utilized by the Sanctuary to support its operations. Official documents and financial information are available upon request and provided to all Corporate Partner Members.